Roles & Responsibilities of Billing Manager
1.Should have been a client service manager and handled Clients/Doctors individually.
2. Should have at least 2 to 3 year experience in this role.
3. Should have sound knowledge on US healthcare provider billing.
4. Should be ready to work along with Doctors and their respective time zones.
5. Good analytical skills
1. Primary point of contact for the assigned list of clients.
2. Connects with the assigned list of doctors over the phone & Emails.
3. Stays on top of all requests from the Doctors.
4. Primary role is only to speak to the Doctors or PG assigned to them.
5. Ensures all the requests and workflow change/Update from the practice/Doctor has been communicated to the team and the same is followed by the production team.
6. Random sampling audits on the list of clients, to ensure workflow is being followed.
7. Responsible for updating the SOP, and the same needs to be sent to the Doctor/Practice for their approval (Done as and when we have updates, in case of no updates done monthly)
8. Develops a good rapport with Doctors and understands the practice and their requirements.
9. All Emails received during the normal business hours will have to be acknowledged within an hour of receipt.
10. Responsible for the practice performance.
11. Responsible for the practice to meet their minimum collections
12. The maximum TAT to respond back to emails, with queries/concerns is not more than 24 hours.
13. Advice practice on denial trends and ensures that all clients assigned have a healthy AR.
14. Alerts the provider support managers on any unhealthy conversations or happenings in the practice/Doctors.
15. TAT to return voice mails 15 Minutes.
Frequency of connect with Practice/Doctors.
Billing managers are the primary and single point of contact, their primary focus will be to speak to their assigned set/list of PGs/Doctors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Sends weekly/monthly performance dashboards to clients about their clientâs performance along with collections.
Metrics to measure performance
1. Communication and accountability
2. Effectiveness in communicating the updates and ensures the delivery team follows it.
3. Will be directly accountable for any client complaints.
4. Responsible for Practice collections
Q Way Technologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Desired Candidate Profile
Q Way Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:Q Way Technologies Private Limited